Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Soaps are Loaded up and Ready!!

After alot of interest in my homemade soaps I have decided to "try" a local shop to display some of my soaps for sale.  This is an exciting journey for me to share my soaps with others.   I have four scents ready and packaged to take to Reynolds Primitive Decor & More in Brockway.





This shop is having their grand opening this Saturday.  Below is information from their flier:

Reynolds Primitive Decor & More
429 Main Street
Brockway, PA  15825
(814) 265-0174

GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION!
Saturday March 15th
10am - 8pm


Winery at Wilcox hosting wine tasting from 5-7pm
We will have dip samples, cookie samples and soup from our very own Jar Ladies.
There will be several giveaways to register for and 10% off entire store!

Over 25 vendors under one roof. Lots of gift ideas and home decor.




No comments:

Post a Comment