Monday, November 24, 2014

Craft Show set up...and Facebook

I participated in my second craft show this past weekend.  It was a show to benefit the DuBois Area Marching Band.  Since I have a daughter who has been in the marching band for four years now I was excited to be a part of it.

The crowds were pretty good during the morning hours and then after lunch our area experienced freezing rain and it pretty drastically cut down the flow of people.  I took advantage of this and became a shopper myself :)

I had fun, met new people and got to share my soap with new eyes and noses!!








Surprise of the day.... this is my bath bomb mistakes.
I have thrown batches away, who would have known
Magic Fizzy Dust would have SOLD OUT at this craft show.
I will be making more of this for sure


Soooo... I have also decided to set up a Stacy's Soap Suds Facebook page so that I am not bombarding people on my own Facebook page with soap news if they are not interested in that.  Please LIKE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment