Sunday, November 30, 2014

Lemon Poppyseed



Today let's talk fresh lemon scented soap. Oh if you like lemon this one smells terrific.  I was eating a lemon poppyseed muffin one day and thought "Hey I'm going to make some soap!".  My first batch sold out super fast so my second is sure to follow suit.

This bar is scented with Lemon fragrance oil, colored with a cosmetic vibrant yellow mica, sprinkled with some activated charcoal and topped with poppy seeds for some added exfoliation.

Soap is available locally at Kreative Kreations located at 17 North Brady Street Downtown DuBois.  If your not local but would like to get ahold of some lemon soap I am happy to ship some out at the actual shipping costs.

I do hand cut each and every bar of soap that I sell, there is variation in exact size but all soaps are at least 4.5 oz.  The price per bar is $5.00.  You can order some by emailing me at soapsudstacy@gmail.com, like my Facebook page and message me there or call 814-299-6804.

No comments:

Post a Comment